Imprint and Liability
Margarete Thielhelm Tax Consultant
Specialist Consultant for International Tax Law
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 27 28199 Bremen Germany
Phone Email email@example.com https://www.thielhelm-stb.de
- Authorized representative
- VAT identification number
DE 117 165 444
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional activity is covered by pecuniary loss liability insurance with HDI Gerling, 30021 Hannover, which applies EU-wide in connection with the insured risks
The legal professional title "Tax Consultant" was awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany. The state of admission is the Federal Republic of Germany.
Responsible Supervisory Authority for Tax Advisors
Chamber of Tax Consultants
Professional Regulations for Tax Consultants
- Steuerberatungsgesetz (StBerG)
- Durchführungsverordnung zum Steuerberatungsgesetz (DVStB)
- Berufsordnung der Bundesststeuerberaterkammer (BOStB)
- Steuerberatervergütungsverordnung (StBVV)
All texts can be downloaded from the website of the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants www.bstbk.de
Design and Implementation of the Website
Atikon Marketing & Werbung GmbH
Kornstraße 15 4060 Leonding Austria
- smartphone with blank screen on white background, d3images, iStock
- Holding Smart Phone, triloks, iStock
- Overhead View Of Businesswoman Working At Computer In Office, monkeybusinessimages, iStock
- Vector illustration of 25 round business icons, Anatolii Babii, iStockphoto
- Colorful vector business office flat icon set, Anatolii Babii, iStockphoto
- Education-related icons, Anatolii Babii, iStockphoto
- Financial matters icons set, Anatolii Babii, iStockphoto
- Medical and healthcare flat icons set, Anatolii Babii, iStockphoto
- Durchkämmen das Kleingedruckte, PeopleImages, iStockphoto
- Geschäftsleute, die Vertragsverhandlungen, scyther5, iStockphoto
- Des Steuerpflichtigen Schreibtisch und Verbrauchsteuern Dokumente importieren und exportieren, Kanizphoto, iStockphoto
- Stapel von Händen. Einheit und Teamwork Konzept, scyther5, iStockphoto
- Halten Sie Ihre Erfolgsgeschichte schreiben, PeopleImages, iStockphoto
- Video Icons, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Material Design Icons, Google, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Hand free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Salary free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Tax free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Support free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Upload free icon, Gregor Cresnar, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Customer free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- International free icon, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Phone call free icon, Gregor Cresnar, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Envelope free icon, Gregor Cresnar, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
Copyright , Christian RobertsonApache Lizenz Version 2.0
Responsible person in the sense of § 55 paragraph 2 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (RStV)
Responsible person in the sense of § 5 Telemediengesetztes (TMG)
Margarete Thielhelm Tax Consultant
Specialist Consultant for International Tax Law
Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 27, 28199 Bremen Phone Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website is for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax or other professional advice. The website contains non-political news dealing with tax, social and economic law and is primarily aimed at the firm's clients.
The author of this website endeavours to present the information offered here completely and correctly to the best of his knowledge and belief and to keep it up to date. Nevertheless, the author cannot accept any liability whatsoever for damages that may result from the use of the information provided – even if these are attributable to the use of any incomplete or incorrect information.
References to external websites are outside the author's area of responsibility. Liability for the contents of linked pages is excluded, especially as the author has no influence on the contents or design of linked pages. Thus, if these web pages refer to content of strange sides, alone the provider of these strange web pages is responsible – never, however, someone who refers to strange publications and contents. Should linked pages (in particular by changing the content after the link has been set) contain illegal, incorrect, incomplete, offensive or immoral information and should the author of this page be made aware of such content on linked pages, he will immediately prevent a link to such pages.
The contents (texts and pictures) of these pages created by the author himself are protected by copyright. The information is intended for personal use only. Any use of the contents of this website contrary to the provisions of copyright law – in particular further use such as publication, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as passing on to third parties – also in parts or in revised form – without the explicit consent of the author is prohibited.
The information on this website may be changed, removed or supplemented without prior notice. The author can therefore not guarantee the correctness, completeness, quality or timeliness of the information provided.
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO, BDSG). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
General Recording of Accesses
We collect a series of general data and information each time a person concerned or an automated system accesses the website. These general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. This information is collected:
- an Internet protocol address (IP address),
- the date and time of access to the website,
- the exact subpage that was accessed on our website,
- the website from which you accessed our website (so-called referer),
- the browser used and its version,
- and the operating system used for the access.
The data mentioned above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- in order to guarantee a smooth connection establishment of the Internet page,
- to optimize the content of our website for you,
- and to ensure system security and stability.
These points are in your and our legitimate interest. In addition, we may also use this data to comply with our legal obligations to cooperate with law enforcement agencies. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The storage period of these log files is 2 months.
This page uses the Google Maps map service via an API. Provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy retrievability of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
More information on the handling of user data can be found in Google's data protection declaration: policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
In principle, you are entitled to the rights of information, correction or deletion, restriction of processing, data transferability, revocation and objection against processing. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. You can find a list of the responsible supervisory authorities by federal state at www.datenschutz-wiki.de.
Further information on your rights can i.e. be found on the website of the BFDI - Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
All inquiries, explanations and queries regarding the use of data should be directed to email@example.com.